Wedding of Desias and Lèoness

Desias Stormfalcon

Wedding of Desias and Lèoness

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Sat May 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Hey guys, if you attended the Pirate's Ball last Wednesday, you most likely witnessed Desias propose to Lèoness, in which she accepted! Now that they're engaged, it would be great if we could get some help setting up the wedding for them. It will most likely be on a Wednesday evening, seeing that it's the particular day the Ward of Lore has reserved. Also, the wedding will be on the shores of Sen'jin village. We just need a particular date which will give us enough time to prepare. Also, Lèoness and I would like to work together on our Ward of Lore Umbral Champion applications and would like to have this event count for both of us. If you have anything you would like to add to the wedding, feel free to respond. Mek Mek Ackee! (For the Horde!)
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nahl fhtagn.

Leoness

Re: Wedding of Desias and Lèoness

Postby Leoness » Sat May 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks so much for posting this Des Des <3nnWednesday night would actually be perfect considering its the one night i have off from work so Ill defiantly be free for that. Probably we could plan this in the next couple of weeks since its something that would have to be prepared for and what not and we can try to get a decent amount of people to come. Hosting it in Sen jin is also a wonderful idea considering that Alliance wont be able to kill us hehe. Um hmm. I know for the pirates ball who ever was hosting it witch I think was Aitana, you allowed alliance to attend the event. I don't know how I fee about alliance attending to this event if that was ever an option. I honestly just don't want idiots coming to ruin this. Its our special day gosh darn it! *shakes fist* So Des that call is really up to you. And I have somewhere we can go that is special afterwords *wink*nnAlso, yes Desias and I will be posting together for UC for the ward of lore. I'm pretty sure hosting this event will count towards that in some way yes? I'm not to sure *giggles* But um yeah so just, post after me on your thoughts or ideas on how we can make this really fun! Thanks guys.
----
----

Ulua
Nightwarder
Nightwarder

Postby Ulua » Sat May 08, 2010 8:13 pm

just be ready for ulua to try and steal desias from leoness :P

Desias Stormfalcon

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Sat May 08, 2010 10:22 pm

erm, no. No alliance please. I don't want any griefing, despite that my ego on this realm is little to non-existent. nnAlso we need someone official to wed these two lovebirds and someone to be the best man. My thought for best man so far is my good friend, Nakoichi, since we go back pretty far.

Leoness

Postby Leoness » Sun May 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Ulua I will smite you down woman!nnI vote Stodes to be my brides maid! xDnnBut idk, for bridesmaids hmm..well I WOULD pick Ulua if she doesn't try to sweep my hubby out from under me *laughs* Hmm..maybe Asreah or Myyah. Wait..how many can I have?! And OMG!! Im totally having bachelorette ( i think I spelled that right >> ) party! :DnnOk I totally agree with no alliance. Hopefully we can almost keep this on the down low because I honestly don't want starsong coming to fuck everything up. *sighs* But I hope this will all work out. Im really excited so. Should be ok.
----
----

Asarelah
Elder
Elder

Postby Asarelah » Mon May 10, 2010 6:04 am

*looks in on the wedding plans, smiling warmly*nnCount on me if there is any thing at all that I can do to help. And congratulations, you two !!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Nyxian Trustee Asarelah Trueheart
Oracle, Retired. Ambassador at Large. Watchdog, on Duty.

Leoness

Postby Leoness » Mon May 10, 2010 8:47 am

*Smiles and bows to the beautiful Priest* nnWe shall inform you when we get everything settled. And thank you M'Lady.
----
----

Thanoss

Postby Thanoss » Mon May 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Hmm, I was at the Ball, but guess I left before the proposal... Congrats guys. I'll be sure to make an effort to attend.
"Even Gods Know Fear" - Thanoss Quel'Furon

Darkclouded

Postby Darkclouded » Mon May 10, 2010 1:43 pm

cake? *looks around* cake.
Dies the beast.
Dies the king.
In fire's path, dies everything.
PS: Yes. You actually do have to run faster than the lion.

Desias Stormfalcon

Postby Desias Stormfalcon » Mon May 10, 2010 3:29 pm

*Glados voice* There will be cake.nnanywho, the only real thing left is someone to wed these two. Any volunteers or suggested volunteers would be appreciated.

Return to “Past Events”